Standard Error Calculators
for confidence intervals and hypothesis
- SE for a single mean: No calculator is provided
Use the sample standard deviation divided by the square root of
the sample size.
Use the summary statistic calculator with the sample data to
find the sample standard deviation. http://visualize.tlok.org/elem-stat/statistic.php
- SE for difference of means of paired data
For each pair, compute the difference.
Consider the collection of these differences as the data.
Analyze it as data on one sample mean.
- SE for the difference of sample means from independent samples
SE sample means
If necessary, use the summary statistic calculator with each set
of sample data to find its sample standard deviation.
This SE calculator also gives the accurate value for the degrees
of freedom. Round to the nearest whole number to use
a t-table to find probabilities in the appropriate
- SE for a single proportion SE one sample proportion
- SE for the difference of sample proportions SE sample proportions
- Difference of two sample means from two independent
- One proportion: h
- Difference of two sample proportions from independent
for theoretical sampling distributions
ANOVA for Difference of Means when given summarized data. http://www.tlok.org/visualize/elem-stat/anova_difference_of_means.php
With example http://www.tlok.org/visualize/elem-stat/anova_difference_of_means.php?file=anova_example.txt